Friday, September 9, 2011

I AM

"Hello I am Vitesh Chand. I was born on the Islands of Fiji and moved to the U.S when I was about two years old. I have lived in San Jose my entire life and it is getting very boring out here. I had the oppurtunity to move away for the first of year college which I spent at San Francisco State Univeristy. Living in different city was an awesome expierence because "the city" was difinately a whole different environment then San Jose. I plan to finish my general education at San Jose city college then transfer out to a four year institution. I am currently employed at the San Jose airport working for Enterprise Car Rental.My first sport was soccer which is the main sport played in Fiji. I like to workout and love to play basketball. I played my entire four years at high school and would consider playing for college if I didnt have to work.  My major is Biology beacuse I plan to pursue a career in the medical field because math and science are difinately my favorite subjects." Also because it is my father's highly desired wish for me to pursue a career in the medical field.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vitesh, San Francisco seems like it was fun hopefully I get to move as well when I transfer schools to experience something new.

    ReplyDelete